...reality is an opinion

CLICK HERE TO HEAR

Friday, August 19, 2005


Are you a dreamer? I haven't seen too many of you around lately. Things have been tough lately for dreamers. They say dreaming is dead and no one does it anymore. It's not dead, it's just been forgotten, removed from our language. Nobody teaches it, so nobody knows it exists. The dreamer is banished to obscurity. Well, I'm trying to change all that, and I hope you are too.....by dreaming, everyday. Dreaming with our hands and dreaming with our minds. Our planet is facing the greatest problems it's ever faced...ever. So, whatever you do, don't be bored. This is absolutely the most exciting time we could have possibly hoped to be alive, and things are just starting.

2 Comments:

Blogger m.m. said...

all I ever want to do is dream :)

Sunday, September 04, 2005 10:19:00 PM

 
Blogger Zosephine said...

I am definitely a dreamer. In fact, I believe that my dreams are sometimes prophetic. Like this one:

It was Monday or Tuesday night, August 22nd or 23rd, I believe. I dreamed that my sister and Catherine Zeta-Jones were on the balcony of a hotel on the beach. I was talking to my sister from inside the room and I saw a huge wave coming toward us. It went back out to sea and another one came toward us splashing up onto the second floor balcony. I told my sister to come in immediately. We left the hotel and somehow made it to the airport where I felt we were safe and that everything would be ok.

We are from New Orleans and less than a week later Katrina (similar to Catherine) blew through our city. Neither of us live there now but our family members that do were and are ok. The calming thought as I waited to hear from everyone is that "everything would be ok".

A dream out of nowhere helped me through a crisis.

What do you think?

www.littlemisstrange.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 6:27:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home