...reality is an opinion

CLICK HERE TO HEAR

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Suprisingly Shallow Depth

Its your eyes that I
recognize.
But your face disturbs me because you are not you.
I try to stop screaming so I dont wake up
try to keep my focus on your energy.
But everything is turning white now and this reality
is losing its
delicate
balance.

Find me another time if you can.
And when the stars begin to fall from the sky
again,
I will not succomb to fear
but will stay around and watch the matter that is me
unattach
and float away to wherever it is
they go.

We're closer than we
think...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi There Nkliph how you going? I was sufing blogs for information on dream symbol and I came across yours. while Suprisingly Shallow Depth wasn't exactly what I was looking for, It was most interesting. I can see why I found your page when I was looking for dream symbol stuff. Thanks for the read!

Saturday, November 19, 2005 10:00:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home